See that little spider up there? He's done something that I haven't seen before.
Checkout the video below to see exactly what the little orb spider has done.
Thank you for watching. We hope you'll subscribe to get the best Wobbly Otter adventures, how to's, and gear reviews delivered directly to you.
He's way up at the top of the barn door building his web. He's run a thread coming down from his web and it's a pretty thick piece of silk. It ends up down here at this piece of wire which is about 2 inches long and it is hanging freely about 5 feet off the ground.
I think this is pretty cool. I've never seen a spider tension their web in that manner before.
Amazon Affiliate Links to Some of Our Gear...
- Wild Zora Mediterranean Lamb meat and veggie bars: https://amzn.to/2tbQelx
- Smittybilt Overlander (Roof Top) Tent: https://amzn.to/2sO912Q
- Browning Privacy Shelter: https://amzn.to/2s9Kbgw
- Nemo Helio Pressure Shower: https://amzn.to/2saiNit
- Coleman 3-Burner Propane Stove: https://amzn.to/2qzDzns
If you'd like to support Wobbly Otter Outdoors all you have to do is watch our videos. Okay, here are some other ways to support us too.
Disclosure: Some of the product links on this page are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking through the link. By using these links you help support Wobbly Otter Outdoors. Thank you.