A quick, first look at the before and after pictures of the makeover of our Morris Mule trail grade trailer. In upcoming videos we'll show you the details of the process and the products we used.
Thank you for watching. Subscribe to get the best Wobbly Otter adventures, how to's, and gear reviews delivered directly to you!
Here's a list of what we painted...
HERCULINER BED LINER
See this product on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2fgPFyw
- Trailer bed
- Cargo area
- Underneath: forward facing surfaces of crossbars and axle
- Brake boxes: top and forward facing surfaces, and the side of the box away from the trailer
RUSTOLEUM TRUCK BED COATING SPRAY PAINT
See this product on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2gxZMBV
- Trailer tongue
- Underside and back of crossbars underneath the trailer
- Brake boxes: trailer side and bottom surfaces, and the surface where the light goes
- Cargo storage box
- Jerry can racks
RUSTOLEUM CAMOUFLAGE SAND-COLORED SPRAY PAINT
See this product on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2gsrz5O
- All top, front, back and side trailer surfaces not otherwise painted
RUSTOLEUM SEMI GLOSS BLACK
See this product on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2gxZmvk
- Trailer stabilizer bars
- Rack bars
Disclosure: Some of the product links on this page are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking through the link. By using these links you help support Wobbly Otter Outdoors. Thank you.